Pastor Bans weavon in his church

The senior pastor at Resurrecting Faith Church
in Waco, Texas has advised his female
congregation not to wear weaves to church. 39
year old Pastor A.J. Aamir said he grew wary of
looking out over his congregation and seeing
a sea of hair weaves. Pastor Aamir feels
women wearing weaves presents a false image
of themselves and are associated with women
who have low self-esteem.
"Our black women are getting weaves trying
to be something and someone they are not.
Be real with yourself is all I'm saying," Pastor
A.J. Aamir told Americapreachers.com
He said he "highly disapproves" of women
wearing weave in his church, where the
average age of the congregation is 22.
Meaning most female members wear weaves.
"Long hair don't care. What kind of mess is
that? I don't want my members so focused
on what's on their heads and not in their
heads. I lead a church where our members
are struggling financially. I mean really
struggling. "Yet, a 26-year-old mother in my
church has a $300 weave on her head. No. I
will not be quiet about this."
Source: LIB

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're welcome to infoloaded.com, kindly drop a comment in the comment bo'x.. Dont just read let's know your opinion.