Woman And Her Pastor Lover Conspire to Kill Her Husband

Culled from Vanguard
It was quite sad and a pathetic end for Mr Victor
Nsongbunyo, an indigene of Akwa Ibom state and
Deputy Manager at the Nigeria Petroleum
Development (NPDC) Company, Benin City. The
deceased allegedly murdered by his wife Mrs
Enebong Victor and her Pastor boyfriend, Prince
Udoka Nkanchukwu who were paraded by the Edo
state Police Commissioner, Funso Adebanjo last
Tuesday.
Saturday Vanguard learnt that the deceased who was
recently promoted to the position of Deputy
Manager, was due to retire next year. It was learnt
that the decease and his wife had been having issues
with the paternity of their children after the deceased
suspected the wife was having an extra marital affair
with the Pastor.
The deceased was said to have visited home to
complain to both his family and that of his wife after
suspecting that the current pregnancy which is being
carried by the wife was not from him. Consequently,
the families resolved that a DNA would be conducted
after giving birth to the child. Saturday Vanguard
further learnt that it was this arrangement that
infuriated the wife that led her into plotting to
murder her husband with her lover Pastor.
Friday October 22, 2013, It was learnt that the Pastor
whom Vanguard gathered has been a close family
friend, called the deceased on telephone and told
him he wanted to see him. The deceased was said to
have drove to somewhere along Sapele road, to meet
with the Pastor. On getting there, it was gathered
that the Pastor entered the vehicle and stabbed the
deceased twice. As if that was not enough, he drove
the car to hidden destination along Sapele road and
set both the car and the deceased car ablaze.
On Monday 25, the wife was said to have gone to the
office to report that the husband was missing. But
apparently after visiting the husband's office, she
went straight to the bank and withdrew N4milion
from the husband's account.
The wife of the deceased also went to the police to
report the incident. However, staff of the NDDC was
informed that people observed a burnt car and
somebody inside it somewhere along Sapele Road,
they quickly rushed down and found it was that of Mr
Nsongbunyo. The shocked NPDC staff went back to
the deceased wife at their home to inform her of the
situation but found her sitting comfortably at home
watching African Magic. However, detectives
intensified search for the deceased new car which
was given to him by the company following his
promotion. The car, a Volkswagen Passat car was
tracked to a compound at Ekenwan road Benin City.
Vanguard learnt that a lady was accosted by
detectives in the compound and she confessed that
the car was packed by a Pastor that lives in the
compound. When the Pastor came out, detectives
observed burns in his left hand and his face. The
Pastor disclosed that one of his daughters in the
church sowed a seed with the car. He subsequently
took them to the residence of the deceased where it
was discovered that it was the deceased wife.
The duo were arrested immediately and according to
the state Police commissioner, have confessed to
have committed the dastard act. According to
Adebanjo, "what happened was that the Pastor called
the deceased to come and meet him somewhere
along Sapele Road, when the deceased got there the
Pastor stabbed him twice and then burnt the car.
The woman gave the husband's new car to the Pastor
and we found the car with the Pastor. A 2013 model
ofVolkswagen car. It is a very sad and wicked act.
After killing the man in his vehicle he set the car
ablaze. The Pastor changed the plate number of the
car and put a fake one after he murdered the man. It
was when we saw the burnt in his hand that we knew
that he was involved. Though he has confessed and
after now we will take them to court. They both
confessed that they are lovers but I believe that it
was wicked on their part to have plotted the killing of
the man.
Mrs Isonguyo who denied she was having extra
marital affairs with the Pastor, narrated that "when I
did not see my husband I ran to the Pastor because
we have known for a very long time. I took my
husband's new car to him to sow a seed in the church
so that my husband will be found. I told him to take it
to the church but I don't know that he went and
changed the plate numbers. I had to ask him to pray
harder because I love my husband and I don't want
anything to happen to him.
I did not kill my husband because I loved him. I
brought the car and told him to take it to his church
and sow a seed that I want God to answer my prayers
so that my husband will come back. I told him to take
it to the church because even if it is a house I would
have taken it to sow a seed for my husband to come
back. I gave it to him but what I did not know was
that he went to change the plate number and other
papers that have to do with the car.
I was lying down in the house at about 11pm that
day when the police came and arrested me". Asked if
she is having extra marital affair with the Pastor, she
asserted " God forbid, I have not had any affair with
the Pastor. The Pastor has been a close family friend
and we always give him cloths to go and share in the
orphanages. And even when I travelled with my
husband we gave him our ATM card so that he can
take care of our poultry and whatever that is needed
to be done. He has been very honest to us so I don't
know what is happening".
She further denied having quarrel with the late
husband, asserting that "Until I came to this place
nobody told me that my husband is dead. I pray that
God should intervene because I have never
committed any crime before in my life. I want God to
intervene in this matter. I have three boys for my
husband, 17, 16 and 15 years".
In his confession, Pastor Ukachukwu whom Vanguard
learnt has not been to their church, Land of Evidence
Church along Airport Road Benin City, said he kicked
against bringing the car to him by the deceased wife
but decided to accept it when she insisted that she
wanted to sow a seed. According to him "I have been
a family Pastor and sometimes I pick their children
from school.
She called me and said that she wanted to give me a
car to sow a seed in my church. When she even
brought the car I asked her why she should bring the
car in the middle of this crisis but she said her
husband is worth more than any material thing that
she can make any sacrifice for her husband. I
changed the plate number because any gift for
Pastors you have to change it in order to be able to
drive the car". CP Adebanjo said the duo would be
charged to court for murder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're welcome to infoloaded.com, kindly drop a comment in the comment bo'x.. Dont just read let's know your opinion.