Lagos Based Pastor Impregnates His Wife’s Friend

A Lagos-based businesswoman, Iyabo Olusoji has
appealed to a court to end her marriage as she
described her husband, a pastor, as a chronic
womanizer. She told a Customary Court sitting in the
Igando area of the state that her husband, Pastor
Taiwo, is an habitual adulterer, adding that he had
impregnated her friend.
She accused Pastor Taiwo of using charm to marry
her, saying she initially went to his church for prayers
when she was having marital problem with her ex-
husband and that Pastor Taiwo gave her soap to
bath.
In her words: "I went to Taiwo to seek help
concerning my marriage that was collapsing. He gave
me soap to bath with that my former husband will
come back. After using the soap, instead of my
husband and I to settle our differences, it became
worse and I don't know how I became one of Taiwo's
wives."
According to her, her husband always beat her
anytime she goes to his church to ask for money and
he will not leave her until he sees blood on her. "My
husband runs after anything in skirt. He flirts around
with some of his female members, he also slept with
my friend and got her pregnant."
Iyabo, mother of one, consented to dissolution of the
union, saying that she was no longer in love and that
Pastor Taiwo is only keeping her as a sex tool.
On his part, Pastor Taiwo, 53, begged the court to
dissolve the 7-year-old marriage, citing Iyabo's
constant embarrassment and defamation. He said
she always came to his church to embarrass, defame
his character in the presence of his members. "She
will come to my church, lock me up in the presence
of my members, calling me all sorts of names like
thief, woman wrapper, cultist and other names. There
was one day she came and naked herself in the
presence of my congregation claiming that I
abandoned her for two years."
He pleaded with the court to dissolve the union,
saying that that he is tired of his wife's bad
character. The Presiding Officer, R.I. Adeyeri,
adjourned the case to February 3 for judgement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're welcome to infoloaded.com, kindly drop a comment in the comment bo'x.. Dont just read let's know your opinion.