(Photos)Gabriella,A Model, badly injured by boyfriend.

She is an aspiring Victoria Street Model,
Gabriella, via her instagram account
@bambiiiii_ shared her recent sad
experience of domestic violence from
her boyfriend of eight months. She was
badly beaten, thrown from a moving
vehicle and dragged. She shared photo
of her injury and 2 others before injury
on her instagram page and wrote:
"This might be a little graphic but I just
want to let everyone know that I am
okay. I am a survivor of domestic
violence with a boy I dated for 8 months.
I really thought everything was fine but
he constantly questioned me about
cheating and flirting. Nonsense. I never
looked at someone the way he looked at
me. Thought I loved this boy. How can
someone that 'loves' me do this to me?
The scars on my chest are way worse
and extend down to my right nipple,
completely scarred. The skin on my
shoulder has been completely skinned.
And I have bruising on my rib cage,
neck, and my muscles. I was kicked out
of a moving vehicle, then beaten and
dragged, as I blacked out and was left
lying there in my own puddle of blood.
Doctors said I could have died if not
made it when I did. I am so blessed and
beyond lucky to be alive and have so
much support from friends, family, and
strangers. As I try to recover I ask to
please keep me in your prayers. I have
to wear a neck brace for 3-4 weeks, an
arm cast and I can barely walk for now.
Thank you for all the love. I hope to be
an inspiration to women and anyone
involved in domestic violence. Details of
whether the boy has been arrested or
not was not given.

Culled

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're welcome to infoloaded.com, kindly drop a comment in the comment bo'x.. Dont just read let's know your opinion.