Musician Jahborne sues blogger for N250 million for writing about him being broke

Jahborne has sued a controversial blogger for writing about him being broke and putting up his jeep for sale on Olx.com

Jahborne first took to twitter to lash out at the blogger, dondumex before sending out the lawsuit demanding N250 million.

The blogger wrote this on his blog;

"Hehehehehe! I can't stop laughing in Swahili...readers! See me see kwanta!
Remember somedays back I reported that Musician, Jahborne put up his jeep for sale on Olx.com, I was just checking my mail today when I saw the letter above in my inbox. Now for a fact, I have a small business I started reselling vehicles and as I was scouring olx for some, I spotted a brown Dodge nitro jeep. I could vividly recall that a celeb owns this type of ride and when I checked google, I noticed it belonged to Jahborne and for confirmation, I compared the plates and lo and behold! They were the same!(continue)
Pls..my people....do I know JB's house that i would go and take pics of his ride and put online?....I am not that jobless abeg! And if he wants to go to court........I am 100% ready! N250 million ko.....250 million kobo ni!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're welcome to infoloaded.com, kindly drop a comment in the comment bo'x.. Dont just read let's know your opinion.