Happy Birthday To Olajide Olatomide A.K.A Kevylex

Olajide kevylex Mide, My brother, Oyin's diamond(you know why?) You are tough, you have an emitting personality, you  have a glittering charm and your brotherly love radiates a warm and protective glow. When i talked to him, he looked me right in the eye and carefully listened. It almost looked like it went right to his heart, he did take those conversations to heart and listened intently to hear what i had to say. How much i looked up to you as my biggest bro, i bet you didn't know.
     I know it would be a little out of the ordinary for you to read this write up because, you wouldn't have ever expected it. Its slightly unconventional for me to write it as well, but i thought i would do this since its your birthday and the day itself indebts me to think about you, wish you, bless you, show gratitude and curse you(lol...... i cant think of a single curse that i would give you....... oh yes! Damn serious). This isn't just a birthday write up, but a celebration of our friendship in last three years.
      I guess God knew i needed an "awesome bro", funniest prank, best concerned meeken friend. A Broogle who i run up to rather than Google. He giggles with all his heart without any care in the world. I am thankful for those giggles which fill my home and heart with joy. I hope i can remember the finer nuances of our daily lives, the fun we had, the many adorable things you do. I hope i can remember much more than a photograph or  a video can ever capture.
        Now i finally wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY and thank you for being the best elder brother ever, you have been a best friend, a parent, a sworn enemy, a mentor, a cook(looking forward to that), a sibling, a model, a teacher, a son(call me iya mide.... how sweet), an admirer, "a listener"(oh yes! He listen to all my sweet nonsense) and everything a person could be and you have been perfect at all these roles. I am blessed to have you in my life.
         I have so much to say but this is all that i'll say today. Because words can rarely articulate what a heart feels. And i am afraid i would go on and on...... you rock bro....... message me what present you need for your birthday..... you wont be disappointed....... Have fun dear
OYINDAMOLA ADEOGUN

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're welcome to infoloaded.com, kindly drop a comment in the comment bo'x.. Dont just read let's know your opinion.