I have not been served any impeachment notice. -- GOV Ayo Fayose


Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti state says for
anyone to successfully impeach him, they would
have to impeach God first. Gov. Fayose said this
during an audience participatory programme;
'Meet Your Governor' aired on the State
Television, EKTV, Ekiti Radio, Progress FM and
NTA, Ado Ekiti today April 6th.
"I'm like Israel that is in the midst of enemies
but will always prevail. Whoever wants to
remove me will first have to impeach God. They
are doing all these just to get at me because of
my support for President Jonathan and I have
no regret for supporting the president. Let me
say it again, I have not been served any
impeachment notice. The House of Assembly is
also on recess and Dr Adewale Omirin is not the
speaker of the State House of Assembly. Omirin
is in court, challenging his impeachment and he
can't be challenging his impeachment in court
and at the same time laying claim to being
Speaker."

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're welcome to infoloaded.com, kindly drop a comment in the comment bo'x.. Dont just read let's know your opinion.