Tyson dying from Drugs and Alcohol

Former Heavyweight Boxing champion Mike Tyson
has claimed he is on the verge of dying from
ongoing drug and alcohol problems.
"I wanna live my sober life. I don't wanna die. I'm
on the verge of dying, because I'm a vicious
alcoholic," Tyson said on ESPN's Friday Night
Fights.
Tyson, now a promoter, told a news conference,
"I'm a bad guy sometimes. I did a lot of bad
things, and I want to be forgiven.
"So in order for me to be forgiven, I hope they
can forgive me. I wanna change my life, I wanna
live a different life now," the former champion
said.
Tyson admitted to being a continual substance
abuser but was hopeful he was finally becoming
clean.
"I haven't drunk or taken drugs in six days and for
me that's a miracle," he said.
"I've been lying to everybody else that I think I
was sober, but I'm not. This is my sixth day. I'm
never gonna use again," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're welcome to infoloaded.com, kindly drop a comment in the comment bo'x.. Dont just read let's know your opinion.